Monday 22 August 2016

A new coach

Back to work today... Boo. However I did find a little box had arrived from New York. In the box was one of the coaches that I had ordered from Shapeways. In place of the other variety I ordered was a random 3D printed thing. No idea what it is but it definitely isn't what I ordered, still I now have a sort of cocktail stick with a DooDah on the end. Shapeways are on the case.

However, the one that did arrive is lovely.

Here it is

Here is the other coach...

Modelled by Mr Tom Bell as is the other one. Now I need to find a chassis and paint it nicely.



2 comments:

Baz said...

That coach is lovely. May be tempted when I next place a Shapeways order. Will look forward to seeing this progress 🤗

Simon Hargraves said...

Presumably this means that somewhere on the planet, somebody who ordered whatever the random object is will be trying to work out what the strange thing is that Shapeways have sent.....