Friday 9 January 2015

Making an exhibition and coaches

 
As the world goes mad outside my window I stare even more intently at my toy trains.
 

I haven't been up to much modelling of late but I have started adding some details to my new PECO red coaches. So far its just some passengers. I'm not intending to do much but I will add some class designations on the doors and IoSR running numbers. I'm planning on modifying the roofs too. I have some torpedo vents and will remove the moulded detail and apply bog roll lamination and rainstrips to bring them into line with current thinking on the IoSR.

The picture show them with their lids off with the new Mintrix bash which sits very nicely with them. (I think.)

The other big news in my modelling world is the official announcement of our Superpower Great & Small 11 event in September. This should turn out to be a jolly good bash. Confirmed so far is Bron Hebog and Dduallt. This is a lot of layout without anything else coming along! Much more to be announced later. 11th to 13th September 2015 at Dinas on the WHR. Be there or be square. Advert over.

No comments: