Sunday 31 July 2011

Blimey exhibition on saturday!

I noticed that the exhibition is next Saturday, blimey.

Tonight I wired and tested the layout end of things and checked that there are enough cores to connect it all up which there are so thats good. I need to get down underneath and do the next stage which will get the wiring to the control panel and then add a quick six switch add on. I think a quick bodge for now is the order of things and then a sort out when I have the time...

Scenery is quite simple on this bit so a night with the filler and then a night with paint and greenery should just about get me there. I need one more building to cover a point motor but I have it to hand and just need to make it and paint it. I may do that with my feet while I do the rest of the wiring.

Cripes...

No comments: